What is The SHE Show?
The SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) Show is all about…. People, Behaviour and Culture Change and focuses on six key elements:
– Overcoming Adversity & Resilience
– Mental Health & Wellbeing
– Behaviour & Culture Change
– Climate Change & Sustainability
– Inspirational Leadership
– Legal Advice & Updates
Established in 2009 the annual series of events (Conference and Exhibition) is held at 3 locations throughout the UK:
– The SHE Show North West, 21st September 2021, Old Trafford, The Home of Manchester United
– The SHE Show South, 23rd November 2021, DoubleTree by Hilton, MK Dons Stadium, Milton Keynes
– The SHE Show North East, 8th March 2022, St James’ Park, Newcastle United Football Club
The SHE Show Audience
With an exciting six-part Conference Programme, the dynamic line-up of speakers and content will inspire, motivate and provide lots of new thought patterns. Each event attracts 200-250 delegates. Initially targeting senior SHE Managers, Heads of SHE and SHE Directors from cross-sectoral industries – who form the vast majority of our audience.
The forward-thinking and out of the box nature of the event also attracts Senior Managers/Directors outside of the SHE arena, such as HR, Procurement, Quality, Operations, Facilities, Corporate Social Responsibilities, Compliance, Technical, CEO/COO and Managing Directors. This emphasises the importance of creating a successful SHE culture within any organisation. The message must resonate throughout all departments and not just focus on “converting” the “converted” to view Safety, Health and Environment as a value and not just a priority.
What is included in the Networking Evening Drinks Reception Sponsorship Package?
Another fantastic marketing opportunity. Your logo will be featured as Sponsor of the Networking Drinks Reception on the conference programme page of the website which recieves the most unique visits on the site. Each and every delegate email campaign carries the link to this page (over 40,000). On the evening you have the opportunity to place banner stands and a promotional video playing in a prominent position during the Networking Drinks Reception.
– Posts promoting you as sponsor
– Posts promoting your products/services
– Website banner advert on the event website
– Editorial/article on the event website
– Your logo will feature along with your profile on the sponsors page
– Your logo will feature on the conference programme page
– Your logo will feature on the accommodation shopping cart item page
– Logo featured on all delegate registration confirmation emails
– Mailshot containing your editorial as a featured article
– Special mention in the facilitators opening remarks
– Social media posts highlighting you as sponsor
– Promotional video at drinks reception bar
– Pop up banners at drinks reception bar*
– Logo featured on the stage screen during event
– Logo featured at drinks reception bar
– Special mention on post event social media
*Provided by sponsor