A delegate ticket gives you access to wealth of information including:
- Complete full day Conference and Keynote Speakers
- Access to the Exhibition rooms
- Open networking areas
- Buffet Lunch
- Refreshments and drinks through the day
To book a half table (5 places) please enter promo code HT10 for a 10% discount on the checkout page
To book a Full table (10 places) please enter promo code FT15 for a 15% discount on the checkout page
Finding Creativity and Innovation through Adversity
- Minimise negative emotions … Negative emotions are normal and cannot be eliminated. We need to identify and rid our minds of corrosive negativity to allow our minds to grow and be creative. Acknowledge, accept, advance.
- Promote positivity …Creating positive emotions and experiences can generate an upward spiral of growth and these should also be intentional activities.
- Generate new experiences …Teams that solve problems most successfully are those that use diverse experiences, skills and knowledge to debate and stretch thinking. Innovation is an iterative process: modifying, testing, adjusting, looking at improvements to existing ideas.
Dr Helen Garr
The Wellbeing GP
Go to Rome
- Recognising when you or your team may be struggling with their mental health
- Learn about the most powerful legal performance enhancing drug we have and how to get it
- Learn 5 key, evidenced based, easy wellbeing wins for you and your teams that you can implement today
How to spot a dead duck
- How we can design environments that support more of the behaviours we want.
- How to spot things that may sound appealing but deliver little improvement.
- How to spot things that will deliver improvement (and probably don’t sound appealing).
Head of Sustainability
Sustainability and Social Value Thrash Out
- How to identify, assess and prioritise sustainability and social value goals within your organisation?
- How to embed sustainability and social value into your business activities and how can it be reported/measured?
- How to empower individuals to drive sustainability and social value within your business?
- People now take a much greater interest in the sustainability and social value credentials of businesses, how effective is your current approach to engage with new clients, or attract new team members to join your business?
Dr Shelley Stiles
Gateway HSW Consultants
Gateway HSW Consultants
The Energiser: Mind Matters
As health and safety professionals we rely on communication, particularly verbal communication, as an essential component of our health and safety management systems. A better understanding of the limitations of our memory can help refine the ways in which we communicate critical information in a manner that people will remember more readily.
Join in the energiser and learn some top tips to make your health and safety communications memorable.
Field to Office
When The Whistle Blows
Brian will share with the audience how he’s enjoyed enormous success while coaching Leeds Rhinos but also how his team found itself in a relegation battle the year after achieving ‘The Treble’. The reaction he took to that failed season not only created once again the best team in the competition … but changed the course of his coaching there after.
Fisher Scoggins Waters LLP
Homeworking post-COVID; Questions and Challenges
- Must an employer carry out a formal risk assessment of all its homeworkers’ workstations?
- Should the assessment extend beyond digital display screen equipment ergonomics to include for example PAT testing, fire safety arrangements, trip hazards, perhaps even an asbestos survey?
- Can the employer insist on making a physical inspection of a homeworker’s environment and equipment?
- Must homeworkers allow employers access to their homes to assess safety?
- Can the duty be sidestepped by moving homeworkers from employed to self-employed status?
- Can the HSE or other enforcing authority insist on being given access to a homeworker’s house to check on safety arrangements?
Click here to view full conference programme