What is The SHE Show?
The SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) Show is all about…. People, Behaviour and Culture Change and focuses on six key elements:
– Overcoming Adversity & Resilience
– Mental Health & Wellbeing
– Behaviour & Culture Change
– Climate Change & Sustainability
– Inspirational Leadership
– Legal Advice & Updates
Established in 2009 the annual series of events (Conference and Exhibition) is held at 3 locations throughout the UK:
– The SHE Show South, 23rd November 2021, DoubleTree by Hilton, MK Dons Stadium, Milton Keynes
– The SHE Show North East, 8th March 2022, St James’ Park, Newcastle United Football Club
– The SHE Show North West, 22nd November 2022, Old Trafford, The Home of Manchester United
The SHE Show Audience
With an exciting six-part Conference Programme, the dynamic line-up of speakers and content will inspire, motivate and provide lots of new thought patterns. Each event attracts 200-250 delegates. Initially targeting senior SHE Managers, Heads of SHE and SHE Directors from cross-sectoral industries – who form the vast majority of our audience.
The forward-thinking and out of the box nature of the event also attracts Senior Managers/Directors outside of the SHE arena, such as HR, Procurement, Quality, Operations, Facilities, Corporate Social Responsibilities, Compliance, Technical, CEO/COO and Managing Directors. This emphasises the importance of creating a successful SHE culture within any organisation. The message must resonate throughout all departments and not just focus on “converting” the “converted” to view Safety, Health and Environment as a value and not just a priority.
What is included in the Lanyard Sponsorship Package?
A low cost opportunity to highlight your company against the competition with both on the day and post exposure to your brand. Exhibitors, speakers and delegates all having photographs & video footage with your brand featured on their lanyard. Post event lots of video footage and photographs uploaded to The SHE Show social media.
– Posts promoting you as sponsor
– Posts promoting your products/services
– Your logo will feature along with your profile on the sponsors page
– Special mention in the facilitators opening remarks
– Social media posts highlighting you as sponsor
– Exhibitors, speakers and delegates to wear sponsors lanyards*
– Special mention on post event social media
*Provided by sponsor